Di da di....

In my mid 30's. Happily married without KIDS ! oh my...should I worry or should i not ! Whatever... Enjoy the luxury of ample free time and twosome...

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tiring week to end Feb

I used to say i'm happy being busy, but last week had been hectic...Not only was I staying back to finish work ....I had to work till 10pm on Wed and even with unfinish work for next morning...Just as I was approaching end of the week, I found out that the busy period will be extended for at least another 5 months ! the lady colleague who newly joined two months ago, had told me a shocking news that she is considering quiting ! Then there is also family matter that I am worried abt but had force myself not to think about it....
Fortunately, my other half has been very supportive, always listening to my problem and giving advises....He has also help to clean up the house so I dont have to worry when I get home after long day's work.
Today I put my laundry into the washing machine, finish the cycle of washing and whilst puting out to sun on bamboo stick, it suddenly stirke me i had forgotten to add the washing powder and softener ! This is the first time - hope the last time too !!! its now having the 2nd washing...as i type away....
sigh....no wonder they say its bad year for Oxen !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home