Next Vacation in May
Finally, I had booked Air ticket to return to Miri, Sarawak in early May. I had been hesitating if I should return to East M'sia to visit relatives or to go BKK. Glad that I chance upon the Marriott website and found they have a 5-star award Resort & Spa in Miri (http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/myymc-miri-marriott-resort-and-spa/), facing the South China sea....that is good enough to influence my decision making !
Miri is a small town next to Brunei, a small city centre in Sarawak. As we have only 4days annual leave to spare and since the only direct flight is Air Asia via JB airport, it has not been an attractive destination for my vacation due to the inconvenience. However, James has reminded me again that my granny is getting older, >85yrs old, and its almost 4-5yrs since we last return. So yes, main agenda is to visit my granny and relatives...then, to rest and relax by pool...enjoying the kolok mee, prawn mee and other fancy local food..
Well, since Feb.. I had been busy at work and alittle stressed...I needed a relaxing vacation, a place that I can recharge and return to work in full zest ! Too bad the leave seem to clash w my PMS ! else, I would truely enjoy this upcoming trip. ... dip in big pool and the spa session w James ....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home